IV Nutrients Therapy
IV nutritional therapy can provide enormous health benefits depending on the condition(s) being treated,the specific protocol(s) used, the number of treatments and the overall health of the patient being treated. In many respects, IV nutritional therapy is a preventive aging measure since it improves the nutritional content inside of the cells. Some of the specific benefits that patients may experience include:
- Increased energy.
- An overall sense of well being.
- Improved sports performance.
- Improved healing and recovery from sports “wear and tear” or even surgical procedures.
- Enhanced immune support.
- Stress relief. IV therapy is so powerful that many patients report many of these benefits within hours of receiving the treatment. Some conditions including chronic diseases like Fibromyalgia require periodic treatments in order to maintain the benefits.
What conditions benefit from IV therapies
- Cold and Flu
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Post/ Pre- Surgical (including bariatric and cosmetic surgery
- Fibromyalgia and Neuropathic pain
What are the IV Therapies We Offer
- Intravenous Vitamins and Minerals
- Detoxification Therapy
- High Dose Vitamin C
- Glutathione Therapy
- Myer’s Cocktail
- Phospholipid Exchange Therapy (PLX)
- ALA Drips for Diabetics
- Cardiac enhancement Cocktail
- Renal Health Cocktail
What is the Myers’ cocktail?
The Myers’ cocktail is one of the more commonly known vitamin therapies and is sometimes referred to as the “Wellness” cocktail. It consists of Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C. People who feel run down, “stressed out” and fatigued may benefit tremendously from the Myers’ cocktail. Many report that they feel completely rejuvenated after a single treatment, and the results can last from several days to several months.
How do I get started?
The first step in considering IV nutritional therapy is to schedule a Comprehensive Initial Assessment. With lab results in hand combined with your detailed health history and specific issues, your doctor will outline the specific treatment plan that is most likely to help you improve your health.